Workday Lead (12 Month FTC)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 803
Genius Sports Group is the parent company of our business and headed up by Mark Locke. A truly global operation employing over 1,500 staff and spanning several continents, we serve a wide variety of sectors. From immersive statistical content to live betting and sports marketing services, our technology powers ground-breaking fan experiences that deliver value to all stakeholders across sports, media and gaming.
Genius Sports Group is looking for a Workday Lead with strong HCM or Finance experience to join the team on a 12 month FTC basis.
- 4+ years WD HCM or Finance experience
- 2+ years' Workday configuration experience essential (HCM or Finance, a working knowledge of the other platform is highly desirable)
- Leading discovery for implementation of new modules
- Business analysis experience - Workday Reporting (preferable)
- Very strong communication skills, this will be a highly visible role across the business
- Will be required to train and impart knowledge to our internal Finance and HCM Analysts
- Produce a strong set of documentation
- Test experience, functional and leading prep for the biannual releases
- Will be involved in scoping and sizing, providing estimations and working with stakeholders on the best way to implement these requirements
- In collaboration, produce a roadmap consisting of business deliverables, technical optimisation which caters for ad hoc requests
- Working closely with our Solutions Integrator to transition any future work into support
- Keep up to date with new WD functionality
- Strong understanding of Workday security, roles and permissions
- Occasional travel may be required (when permitted and safe)
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
London, Greater London GB