Sales Operations Lead
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 798
Betgenius provides multi-award winning technology to the sports betting industry. We’re the trusted partner to over 150 bookmakers in regulated markets across the world including SkyBet, Bet365, William Hill and Paddy Power.
Genius Sports Group is the parent company of our business and headed up by Mark Locke. A truly global operation employing over 1,500 staff and spanning several continents, we serve a wide variety of sectors. From immersive statistical content to live betting and sports marketing services, our technology powers ground-breaking fan experiences that deliver value to all stakeholders across sports, media and gaming.
The Sales Operations Lead will form a key role in our newly created sales operation competency within Betgenius. The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate day one competency in sales operations skills, including analysis, reporting, modelling, developing compensation plans, territory management, CRM (ideally Salesforce) and process building. Ability to communicate effectively in a fast paced environment and engage relevant stakeholders is critical.
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience supporting sales teams
- In-depth knowledge of sales compensation practices
- Proficient with CRM, ideally Salesforce
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Ability to understand strategic direction and translate this into practical sales objectives
- Client-oriented approach
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Project Management
- Decision making skills
What the role entails:
- Manage and maintain sales data in Salesforce.com and other software programs
- Provide modelling and analysis for the sales team
- Drive territory planning and activities
- Identify, propose and implement process improvements within the sales organization
- Help develop incentive compensation plan. Ensure timely exchange of monthly data among business partners, calculate eligibility, review and distribute reports and payments, field inquiries from sales colleagues, and initiate data investigation and communicate resolution
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and KPIs within sales and in conjunction with the Finance team
- Manage and maintain sales process adherence with sales representatives
- Partner with sales leadership to maintain sales forecasting models and data
- Assist sales leadership with pipeline/opportunity analysis
- Prepare monthly business review presentations and board reports
- Assist on the creation and maintenance of sales department policies, procedures, training manuals and sales-related resource material
- Assist with the onboarding and training process of new sales representatives
- Establish and maintain on-going and effective communication with remote sales people and the London-based team. Comfortable engaging with senior management.
- Evaluate third-party solutions for appropriate sales operations functions as needed.
- Assist with pricing, contract support, and contract management
- Other projects and activities as assigned
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
London, Greater London GB