Finance Business Partner - Technology & Operations
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 793
Why join us?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join our expanding finance team. The Group is experiencing huge growth, and as the business grows, we, as a finance team, needs to evolve in order to provide the support and insight that the Group needs. We are a small team, and this role will be critical to our future success.
This role will be supporting our Commercial teams and will be based principally at our head office in central London.
We are looking for a qualified accountant who can work closely with the key commercial stakeholders, developing and delivering insightful commercial analysis to help drive sales, profitability and value. This role will create a High Support, High Challenge environment, so the group can continue to evolve as it grows.
What we offer:
- Exciting work in a unique industry: to work in a small, fast paced team in a Group of huge growth
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating modern working environment
- An excellent opportunity to be highly involved in key strategic decisions across key global stakeholders
- A competitive salary
- Social benefits & health/medical insurance
What does the role entail?
- This role requires the individual to be a financial insight guru for the business, delivering accurate management information which is simple to understand and easily read by non-accountants
- The person needs to establish strong credibility with the commercial teams, working in an engaging, supportive and objective manner
- The successful candidate will provide proactive insight and reporting to the commercial team to ensure decisions are made with ‘eyes open’.
- The role requires the individual to create, improve and maintain appropriate high-quality reporting, and manage budgets and forecasting process.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is proactive in the provision of clear, timely, accurate and easily understandable information
- Is highly supportive and will provide truly insightful management information that the business can engage with and take action on
- Will highly support the commercial team and seek challenging but achievable targets that the commercial team can own
- Is curious, and restless about how things can be done better
- Has the gravitas and credibility to work at senior manager level
- Is a great communicator, influencer & relationship builder with all levels
- Is down-to-earth with a hands-on, non-ostentatious approach
What else do we look for?
- Qualified accountant
- A proven track record of making complex information quick and easy to understand
- Experience of driving a high support, high challenge environment, working with non-financial teams
- Excellent excel/modelling and presentation skills
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
London, Greater London GB