Location: Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Requisition Number: 772
As a Security Specialist, you are responsible for providing policies and guidance to our software development teams and ensure the software developed is Secure by Design. You will champion security from Tallinn to global offices and coach development in how to develop secure software. You will be also working with technical DevOps product teams to ensure technical security standards and architectures are well understood and best practice followed, and Product Owners or other non-technical stakeholders understand benefits and risks. Be ready for hands-on involvement with the implementation of secure technical architectures, eg Authentication, and Authorisation solutions. A security specialist is having the role of being a technical liaison with third-parties such as customers, regulators and compliance auditors on security-related discussions.
You will be working from our Tallinn office with security specialists globally and reporting directly to our Technical Manager.
As Security Specialist your role is to:
- The leadership of Working Groups to define technical policies and guidelines relating to security particularly relating to software development
- Ensure standards are aligned with any business accreditation needs (ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials, GDPR Related Security Controls)
- Hands-on involvement with the implementation of secure technical architectures
- Creating and developing Reference Security Architecture Blueprints and Standards
- Coaching of technical DevOps product teams
- Champion technical product security implementation within the company
- Technical security risk assessment of existing and future products
- Security auditing of software developed by the company and its partners
- Black-box penetration testing
- White-box code reviews, static analysis
- Investigation of security-related events and incidents
- Automation of security testing
- Tests within the software delivery pipeline
- Continuous monitoring
- Report to senior technical managers about security risks
Your technical skills and experience:
- In-depth understanding of security best practice and standards:
- Security by Design
- ISO 27001 & Cyber Essentials
- OWASP Top 10
- In-depth understanding of authentication and authorization technologies:
- OpenID Connect
- AWS Cognito
- AWS IAM
- Active Directory
- Experienced in:
- Penetration Testing and use of Burp Suite
- AWS cloud infrastructure & security
- CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP or AWS certifications would be advantageous
Your personal skills:
- Good communication skills with technical, non-technical staff, senior management, and external customers
- Independent and self-driven attitude
At Genius Sports, you will be working in a supportive, multinational and passionate team. We encourage you to learn and strive towards your professional growth with a generous training budget and dedicated creative/self-development time. We also provide sports/health benefits for all employees.
You will be working out of our spacious modern office in a central Tallinn location – with good access by car and by public transport, convenient for both city-dwellers and those who prefer the open countryside, and with a great variety of lunch spots within walking distance! You will also have lots of events and activities during which to get to know your colleagues, from regular out-of-office events to in-house Playstation tournaments and sports-tracking competitions.
For further information or details, feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition team in Tallinn (email@example.com).
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Tallinn, Harjumaa EE