Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 768
Genius Sports are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our growing London-based PR Product Marketing team. This is a broad and exciting role, ideal for someone looking to grow their career in B2B marketing as part of a fast-paced marketing environment within a rapidly growing sports technology company.
In this role you will predominantly focus on the Genius Sports brand, working with the Marketing Manager to bring our product to life for a very dynamic, demanding & exciting audience – sports leagues & federations.
Idea creation is a big part of this role! As are strong English written skills. You are good at multi-tasking & working across various projects at any given time. You are able to effectively oversee work with the Design team from brief to completion. Knowledge of the sports, sports media or sports betting industries is advantageous (ie NOT essential), as is previous experience in a B2B tech product marketing role.
In short, the role will involve a range of B2B marketing responsibilities across product marketing, events coordination, digital media and social campaigns, and design oversight.
What are we looking for?
- At least 1 year of work experience in the field of marketing, ideally with product & event marketing experience
- Creative flair, originality & be able to contribute ideas to marketing campaigns
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills when interacting with clients & colleagues
- Exemplary verbal & written English – ability to proofread & write copy
- A positive, can-do attitude to take on new challenges with enthusiasm & flexibility
- Highly organised & diligent working methods
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and their role in marketing
Key areas of focus:
- You will be coming up with engaging sales collateral & campaigns that promote our product to sports leagues; creating image & video led social media campaigns; generating content for across all mediums; designing brochures for new products, or assisting in building PowerPoints for presentation to specific customers.
- You will also be a key point for Genius Sports & BetGenius in the organization & support for events & sponsorships. On the events side, we will be looking to you to help create internally hosted events from panel discussions to individual speakers. As well as internal events, this role will see you taking a key role in partnering with both the Genius Sports & BetGenius brands on external events. From stand design to branding to booth logistics & SWAG.
- Finally, this role will be assisting the team with the effective use of our CRM system, Salesforce Pardot. Here you will get to manage direct customer campaigns, so any previous experience with managing CRM campaigns will be advantageous – from knowing how to “speak” to customers, what content to share & at what frequency.
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
London, Greater London GB