Programmatic Marketing Analyst
Location: Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Requisition Number: 766
Digital Marketing Analyst:
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will work as part of a highly motivated and knowledgeable team of traders and ad ops solutions engineers you will be instrumental in the design, set-up and optimisation of programmatic advertising campaigns. We require an experienced, hands-on Digital Marketing Analyst to work with our Programmatic Trading team located in Medellin. You will liaise with the Business Development and Account Management teams in London to establish campaign objectives and recommend strategies and KPIs for new campaigns. You will then implement appropriate campaign set-up and continually monitor the resulting campaign performance – making adjustments for optimal results. You will create detailed, insightful reports for clients on the performance achieved.
• At least one year hands-on experience of digital campaign optimisation within a DSP environment, preferably gained whilst working in a digital advertising agency or large advertiser.
• Proven track record in establishing high levels of customer service
• Fluent English
• Clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Highly analytical and numerate with rigorous attention to detail
• Thorough approach to solving problems
• Strong organisational skills
• Highly organised, including strong time-management skills
• Experience with the AppNexus or MediaMath platforms
• Experience working with teams in multiple locations
• Hands-on experience of digital advertising operations
• Experience of advertiser ad serving platforms (DCM, Flashtalking)
• Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry
• An exciting opportunity to be an integral part of a focused, agile team
• Challenging work in an interesting and fast moving industry
• Opportunity to work on different projects
• A fun, relaxed and stimulating modern working environment in Medellin
• Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
• Career opportunity in an international company
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Medellin, Antioquia CO