Full Time Sport Trader - US Sports
Location: Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Requisition Number: 765
As a Sports Trader in our Medellin Trading team, your task is to enhance various sporting data, using our in-house developed software solutions. You will manage live sport events by monitoring and managing odds on behalf of our clients. In addition, making sure that day to day procedures are being completed diligently. We rely on your attention to detail and mathematical thinking, as these qualities will guide you in your daily tasks.
• • Trading matches on behalf of the customers
• • Collecting and managing data from various sources
• • Managing scheduling and day to day tasks in close communication with Tallinn trading teams
• • Support of Product quality
• • Good oral and written English skills
• • Precision
• • Ability to multi-task
• • Strong attention to detail
• • Highly initiative and proactive
• • Understanding of betting markets
• • Exciting work in a unique industry.
• • Great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry.
• • Supportive, friendly, passionate team.
• • Career opportunity in an international company.
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Medellin, Antioquia CO