Location: Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria
Requisition Number: 762
For our brand-new office in Sofia we are currently on the look for an experienced Office Manager. The ideal candidate would be a flexible individual with bright personality, skilled in handling a wide range of administrative and executive related tasks, with exceedingly strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Operations, maintenance and upkeep of the Sofia office;
- Point of contact for the employees in your location;
- Daily administrative support to the General Manager;
- Overseeing office budget for catering, events, supplies etc;
- Planning and execution of corporate events;
- Proactive management and documentation of local Health and Safety compliance requirements;
- Support with onboarding new employees;
- Office host for the visitors, ensuring the highest levels of hospitality and services;
- Fluent English - excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- 2+ years of experience in office managers’ position or assisting at executive level;
- Team player with a warm and friendly attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced professional environment;
- Superior time management skills with demonstrated ability for prioritization;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- A “can – do” approach with “going to the extra mile” mindset;
- Good attention to detail;
- Competitive remuneration package
- Social benefits & health/medical insurance
- Transport allowance or Multisport card (covered by the company)
- Exciting new office with state-of-the-art equipment
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company
- Constant training opportunities
- Good work - life balance
- Regular team building and social company events
How to apply:
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please, send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Sofia, Sofia BG