People Operations Manager
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 759
TERM: 3 months, immediate start
ROLE: Join our small but energetic People Operations team during a transitional period where a large number of business projects mean we need additional resource to help with day-to-day HR tasks.
We’re looking for a pragmatic mid-level HR Generalist with a proactive, can-do attitude who can turn their hand to any People Operations work that might need doing during this time. This will likely include the usual range of day-to-day HR advice, including:
- Employee relations advice (potentially including dealing with absence, disciplinary and grievance matters, and terminations where required).
- Payroll and pay review process
- Processing joiners and leavers
- Advising on HR policy documentation and use
- Identifying, analysing and presenting relevant HR data (e.g. to help inform views on global hires, absence rates, leavers etc)
- Using and driving implementation of WorkDay and other global systems
- Helping ensure compliance with GDPR, immigration and staff benefits requirements in the HR context
- Helping manage immigration sponsorship licence and global mobility-related queries
- Managing contingent workforce (contractors etc).
ATTRIBUTES & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous HR experience in a fast-paced international environment (most of your day-to-day will be UK, but we are an international business and some tasks may involve other offices)
- Proactive, can-do attitude – willing to get stuck in
- Pragmatic and outcomes-focused – able to identify solutions
- Flexible and adaptable – able to flourish in an environment where tasks/roles might be fluid
- Clear and accurate communication skills, verbal and written
- CIPD certification and/or employment law knowledge advantageous, however, not essential
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
London, Greater London GB