Lead Systems Admin (Internal Tools and Systems)
Location: Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria
Requisition Number: 757
The Sysadmin Technical Solutions Lead will be responsible for line management of the technical tools team (a team of technical specialists in various fields, such as Atlassian/Workday/Salesforce) as well as for technical evaluation of pre-procurement software & technical solutions post-procurement. They will maintain an understanding of Genius Sports IT systems and will provide motivated reporting on suitability and support. They will have the ability to quickly learn new things in order to provide technical pre and post launch support of installed software, and keep lines open with vendors and/or support partners on order to provide internal training and debugging.
- Understanding of operating systems and authentication
- Understanding of Linux
- Understanding of SSO & SAML
- Some experience with AWS
- Understanding technological best practices - design, performance, scalability, security and privacy
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt
- Proficient in at least one scripting language
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (English), including the ability to communicate complex issues to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
What we offer:
- Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry
- Training budget (€2000 or 10 working day or combination on the both per year) & career development
- Social benefits & health/medical insurance
- Excellent Salary and Christmas bonus
- Exciting new office with state of the art equipment
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company
- Constant training opportunities
- Good work - life balance
- Regular team building and social company events
How to apply:
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please, send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Sofia, Sofia BG