Location: Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria
Requisition Number: 756
The Atlassian/Jira Administrator will be responsible for providing best practices support and guidance for provisioning and maintaining Atlassian systems and applications.
- Provide metrics on Atlassian usage and reports on usage
- Monitor responsible usage of the Jira/Confluence system.
- Monitor upcoming Atlassian changes and feature releases.
- In conjunction with the PO and business at large set new feature introductions and process updates and improvements, Ensure a consistent approach to rollouts and updates
- Work with the PO to Review requests or suggestions, assess their impact and value, and prioritise appropriately
- Extensive Atlassian experience- Jira, Confluence, ideally OpsGenie
- Supporting project management office and project managers
- Suitable Atlassian certifications
- Experience in Atlassian administration- crafting custom board and ticket types in Jira, SSO, etc
- Understanding of the agile workflow and requirements
- Understanding of permissions structure
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (English), including the ability to communicate complex issues to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
What we offer:
- Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry
- Training budget (€2000 or 10 working day or combination on the
- both per year) & career development
- Social benefits & health/medical insurance
- Excellent Salary and Christmas bonus
- Exciting new office with state of the art equipment
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company
- Constant training opportunities
- Good work - life balance
- Regular team building and social company events
How to apply:
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please, send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Sofia, Sofia BG