Workday Analyst (Finance Modules)
Location: Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria
Requisition Number: 754
For our office in Sofia we are currently on the look for a Workday Analyst (Finance Modules)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the IS partner supporting Finance areas in Workday, including FP&A reporting, Expenses, Procurement, Projects, etc.
- Serve as a strong consultative partner to business and Finance leaders in service delivery
- Design and maintain system configuration, such as cost centers and consolidations
- Maintain master data values in Workday across areas of responsibility
- Test, validate and implement Business Process changes in Workday
- Work in order to meet expected business performance goals by providing full range of customer service
- Provide input to Workday Team Lead, Workday Team Members, and clients as appropriate
- Participate in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve policy and process acumen
- Others projects and duties as may be required by business needs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A background in Financial Accounting & Operations and experience in Finance data management and reporting
- Financial Systems Implementation experience essential
- Financial Systems Administration experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with Finance and IT clients
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Workday Finance experience or training preferred
- Finance functional experience preferred
What we offer:
- Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry
- Training budget (€2000 or 10 working day or combination on the
- both per year) & career development
- Social benefits & health/medical insurance
- Excellent Salary and Christmas bonus
- Exciting new office with state of the art equipment
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company
- Constant training opportunities
- Good work - life balance
- Regular team building and social company events
How to apply:
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please, send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Sofia, Sofia BG