Sport First Line Support Team Lead
Location: Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Requisition Number: 735
The Sport First Line Support Team Lead role is a combination of leadership skills, people management and expertise in products. The Sport First Line Support team provides high-level client service and seamless problem-solving skills to sports leagues and federations. Your daily tasks include people management, launching new procedures and managing existing ones. As a team lead you are also responsible for training, developing and motivating your team.
The position offers an exciting opportunity to work and learn in a passionate environment alongside dedicated and knowledgeable colleagues. The role is a perfect match for individuals who are passionate about sports, quick learners, speak good English, willing to do flexible hours, comfortable with multitasking and enjoy solving problems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overseeing Support team tasks and schedules
- Team development and coaching
- Managing and developing team procedures and processes
- Responsible for hiring processes for your team
- Ensuring the team´s targets are clear and met
- Liaising with key support team leads
- Good knowledge of sports (ideally basketball, football, and volleyball)
- Very good written and spoken English
- Leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Open to working with flexible hours
- Client service experience is desirable
- Exciting work and opportunity for self-development in a unique industry
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating modern working environment in central Tallinn
- A supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company
- Monthly health compensation
- Exciting company events all year round
Please send us a cover letter and CV with the subject “Support Team Lead” describing yourself and why you think you would be a good fit for this role to by the 8th of December 2019. With any questions please turn to our Talent Acquisition team firstname.lastname@example.org
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Tallinn, Harjumaa EE