League Products Support and Implementation Officer
Location: Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Requisition Number: 734
LEAGUE PRODUCTS SUPPORT AND IMPLEMENTATION OFFICER
To work with league and federation clients and the broader Implementation team in order to ensure the efficient delivery of customized products and services in-line with clients’ needs and expectations.
• To liaise and plan with relevant internal stakeholders in order to troubleshoot / address any issues around the customization of relevant products and services in line with client needs and expectations
• To work within established product policies and procedures in order to best-accommodate client products and service needs. To contribute to the ongoing development and evolution of product policies and procedures.
• To provide client insight into the ongoing development of Genius Sports product and services
• Monitor all implementation requests and ensure the effective testing and provision of information to clients to ensure timely delivery of relevant products and services.
• To develop and maintain Project Plans as appropriate and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of customized products and services to clients
• To build and enhance positive working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders alike and to effectively manage expectations as appropriate.
• Assist in the customization of client installation guides and other product implementation material
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• An understanding of the workings of the business of sports such as Football, Basketball, Volleyball at a league / federation level.
• Experience in the implementation of new customer products, including user training and implementation
• Ability to use Freshdesk/Atlassian suite of products, JIRA, Confluence
• Good relationship building and networking skills
• Good project management skills, with demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple on-going assignments
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and prioritizing skills
• Very high organizing capacity and time management skills
• Language skills outside of English will be well regarded
• A passion for sports such as Volleyball, Football and Basketball
• A commitment to service excellence
• Detail oriented and well-organized
• Driven to constantly exceed personal and team targets
• Excellent accuracy and pressure handling
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Medellin, Antioquia CO