Development Team Lead - .NET
Location: Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria
Requisition Number: 731
Development Team Lead .NET
As a part of our Agile Development team, you will work with the latest technologies to develop microservices as part of large and complex systems to provide real-time sport related data to a large and demanding customer base comprising Sporting Associations, Sports Betting, and Media companies. As a Lead .NET Developer your primary focus will be the development of back-end components using C# (.NET Core/.NET Standard), working as part of a team with full-stack responsibilities. You will be involved in the full software life-cycle and have exposure to a broad set of technologies, including Web and Cloud.
This vacancy is a perfect match for a person who enjoys finding innovative solutions to technical challenges with opportunities to contribute broadly in a dynamic and collaborative team-based environment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Technical oversight of the products being developed by your team, as well as technical implementation
- Agile team leadership and line management
- Working with Product Owners to ensure stories have the required level of detail
- Risk management – Identifying, mitigating and resolving business and technical risks
- Service outage management and further preventative and improvement measures
- Release management and continuous integration delivery
Required Attributes, Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of C#
- Full software life-cycle experience working on complex products within Agile environments
- TDD/BDD and supporting technologies (NUnit, Mocking Frameworks, SpecFlow, Selenium)
- Enthusiasm and ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Excellent spoken and written English
Desirable Attributes, Skills, and Experience
- Design and Development of Complex Distributed Real-Time Systems
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Concurrent Processing and Multi-Threading
- Domain Driven Design
- Event Sourcing
- Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection
- Messaging and communication technologies (RabbitMQ, HTTP, TCP, REST, Web API, SignalR)
- Database and Caching Technologies (SQL Server, MySQL, Redis, NoSQL)
- AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, Aurora, CloudFormation, Cognito)
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- GitLab CI
- Logging and Monitoring (log4net, Graylog, Graphite/Grafana, OpsGenie, TickStack)
- Experience working in a collaborative team (Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Other Technologies and Tools: Powershell, Jira
- Mathematical Aptitude
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Sofia, Sofia BG