Served Sports Supervisor - Trading Team
Location: Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Requisition Number: 728
WHO WE ARE
Headquartered in London and with a presence in more than 15 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognized as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. We are a global leader in providing innovative and data-driven solutions to sports, media and regulated betting markets. We’re always on the lookout for passionate, energetic and talented people to join our rapidly expanding team.
Life at Genius Sports is never dull. As a company at the cutting-edge of sports technology, we offer a stimulating, collaborative and fun working environment. We also recognize that career development for our talented employees is core to our success and support their careers with the best possible training and guidance.
As a Served Sport Supervisor in our Medellin Trading Team, you will be focused on Tennis, Volleyball, Beach Volleyball, Badminton and Event Management overseeing. You will be in constant communication with our clients and always ready to handle various requests. You should be able to show initiative and thrive on creative problem solving utilizing the latest diagnostic tools and technologies.
We’re always on the lookout for passionate, energetic and talented people to join our rapidly expanding team.
• Making sure that designated area of the product is meeting our standards
• Organizing tasks for service providers and full-time sports traders
• Managing and overseeing all of in-play trading
• Daily scheduling
• Giving feedback and input in order to improve the products
• Communicating with clients
• Collecting, managing and resulting data about different sports from various sources
• Control over the trading floor and quality control
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE JOB:
• Good knowledge of various sports
• Good oral and written English skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Enthusiastic about work and showing initiative to tackle
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Medellin, Antioquia CO