Location: Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria
Requisition Number: 723
As a part of our Agile Development team you will work with the latest technologies to develop microservices as part of a large and complex systems to provide real-time sport related data to a large and demanding customer base comprising Sporting Associations, Sports Betting and Media companies.
As a PHP Developer your primary focus will be the development of back-end components using PHP, working as part of a team with full-stack responsibilities. You will be involved in the full software life-cycle and have exposure to a broad set of technologies, including Web and Cloud.
This vacancy is a perfect match for a person who enjoys finding innovative solutions to technical challenges with opportunities to contribute broadly in a dynamic and collaborative team-based environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis of requirements from internal and external customers
- Design and development of new software products and components
- Producing high quality, tested and maintainable code, using the best technologies for the problem at hand
- Investigation and resolution of issues reported by internal and external customers
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Experience in CodeIgniter or other PHP frameworks
- Familiarity with Agile development techniques including Unit Testing (TDD)
- Enthusiasm and ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Design and Development of Complex Distributed Real-Time Systems
- Communication and messaging technologies (HTTP, TCP, REST, Web API, RabbitMQ)
- TDD/BDD and supporting technologies (PHPUnit)
- Database and Caching Technologies (MySQL, Couchbase, Memcached)
- DevOps: AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, CloudFormation), Docker, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery, Git
- Logging and Monitoring (Graylog, Graphite/Grafana, OpsGenie, TickStack)
- Experience working in a collaborative team (Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Other Technologies and Tools: Bash, Jira
What we offer:
- Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry
- Training budget (€2000 or 10 working day or combination on the
- both per year) & career development
- Social benefits & health/medical insurance
- Excellent Salary and Christmas bonus
- Exciting new office with state of the art equipment
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company
- Constant training opportunities
- Good work - life balance
- Regular team building and social company events
How to apply:
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please, send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Sofia, Sofia BG