Location: Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria
Requisition Number: 721
Would like to work in a team where the QA engineer is not overloaded with work at end of the sprint? Have you considered that bugs could have been avoided if more detailed consideration has taken place? Do you hate the user stories going back and forth multiple times? At Genius sports testing and software quality is responsibility of the whole team. This empowers the team’s QA engineer to focus on testing and not just checking if the functionality works. We are looking for experienced QA Engineers who can help us grow in team’s quality, efficiency and independence.
You will work closely with product development teams and stakeholders to improve the testing skills of the team, evaluate and enhance quality processes, and ensure product quality is continually improving.
The role would suit someone who thrives in a fast moving, team-oriented environment and is passionate about working with developers and stakeholders to deliver high-quality software for smart and demanding customers. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and highly motivated, possess a strong command of spoken and written English and be eligible to work in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Quality Assistance – mentoring teams on how to deliver high-quality software products
- Helping teams meet commitments while ensuring a focus on quality
- Involvement in production releases, identifying and mitigating the associated risks
- Working with Product Owners to ensure stories have the required level of detail and user acceptance criteria
- Developing automation solutions, test scripts, test plans and test cases for stories based on user acceptance criteria and reporting the results of test runs
- Exploratory testing of new features - identifying, documenting, and raising issues
- Participating in issue resolution
- Solid commercial QA experience
- Hands-on automation experience
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner, attentive to details, able to multi-task, and have excellent initiative
- Knowledge of quality assurance methodologies possibly supported by ISTQB/ISEB qualifications, although not required
- Proficient in writing, executing and validating test scripts, ideally using specification by example (e.g. SpecFlow or Cucumber)
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum
- Load/Performance testing experience would be a big plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry
- Training budget (€2000 or 10 working day or combination on the
- both per year) & career development
- Social benefits & health/medical insurance
- Excellent Salary and Christmas bonus
- Exciting new office with state of the art equipment
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company
- Constant training opportunities
- Good work - life balance
- Regular team building and social company events
HOW TO APPLY:
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please, send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Sofia, Sofia BG