Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria
Requisition Number: 706
For our office in Sofia we are currently on the look for a Talent Acquisition Specialist (Fixed-term Contract, with an opportunity for becoming a Permanent, based on good performance) to perform the full range of duties associated with full life-cycle recruiting for our Operational Department. The ideal candidate will have experience in mass hiring of a variety for Operational positions and a sound understanding of strategies for attracting and engaging great talent. She/He should be an individual with a positive attitude, impeccable soft skills, outstanding work ethic and goal-driven mindset.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be performing full life-cycle recruiting activities such as job ads postings, screening of candidates’ CVs, conducting interviews, building a pool of highly qualified candidates, and rapidly recruiting positions for new projects. You will be tightly working with hiring managers to identify the suitable candidate’s profile and to provide a proper candidate experience.
- Updating job postings on external job boards and process applications
- Actively recruit for Operational roles
- Support the local Employer Branding initiatives in coordination with Global Employer Brand guidelines
- Execute and coordinate all activities related to local recruitment events – career job fairs
- Liaise with marketing/UX global group heads for design and branding of recruitment marketing materials
- Partner with universities to increase brand awareness and keep active pipeline of candidates
- Manage candidate’s response process proactively and provide feedback in an adequate timeline
- Interview scheduling/coordination as well as greeting candidates and facilitating meetings/interviews in the conference rooms
- Ensure interviews with Team leads, Supervisors and Hiring Managers are fully prepped with candidate information for upcoming in person interviews
- Create a positive candidate experience for candidates by moving them through process quickly and professionally with clear communication
- Performing basic screening of job applicants over the phone to ascertain whether they meet the minimum requirements of the open position
- Distribution of internal and external applications via company career inbox
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Extends verbal and written contingent job offers when needed
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar full cycle recruitment role: sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, gathering feedback, communication with customers, and closure on offers
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent customers service skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills as well as high quality attention to detail
- Proven ability to solve problems, and drive issues through to a timely resolution
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Flexible in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- High level of computer literacy (Office Pack)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Reliable, conscientious and dedicated
- A real team player who effectively interacts with peers and helps motivate other members of the team.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Social benefits & health/medical insurance
- Transport allowance or Multisport card (covered by the company)
- Exciting new office with state-of-the-art equipment
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company
- Constant training opportunities
- Good work - life balance
- Regular team building and social company events
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Sofia, Sofia BG