Location: Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Requisition Number: 705
Due to Workday Implementation, Medellin Finance team is going to need additional support to make sure the day to day operational needs get met while we can also meet the Workday deadlines.
- To keep financial records, prepare reports, and update financial information. To be able to process business transactions, handle accounts payable and receivable, expense reports, receipts, and other financial matters.
Relationships & Responsibilities
- Assist with enter & record all general ledger entries for GSS Colombia, including payables in NAV, maintaining digital and physical financial records
- Run and maintain an accurate accounts payable list
- Issue all monthly financials supportive schedules and backing documentation, for Inter Comp, Prepaid, Expenses, Fixed Assets, Current Assets and Cash.
- Maintain assets records, track, update all amortizations and depreciations.
- Performs AD Hoc analysis of accounts, reconciliations and participate to process development sessions.
- Participate in annual audit-2019
- Assist on documentation of processes and procedures
- Assist on preparation of reconciliations and additional reports for Management Accounts – Financial Statements
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any related field preferred
- Minimum of 2-year experience with full cycle AP and/or AR processing
- Familiarity with Colombian taxes and labor regulations
- Organized, Strong attention, extremely detail and accuracy focus and driven to consistently meet project deadlines
- Ability to detect inconsistencies, Prioritization skills
- Numerical ability and data entry skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Proficient with software such MS Excel, experience with accounting systems - ERP
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Medellin, Antioquia CO