Location: Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Requisition Number: 702
- Development and shared ownership of the full pipeline: from the exploration and prototyping phase to deployment into production.
- Interface with data engineering team to optimize and streamline existing products
- Wrangling, storing, and extracting clean data from raw/unstructured sources
- Testing and maintenance of mathematical modeling code for existing sports
- Bachelor’s degree (MS/PhD preferred) in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science, Physics, Math, Statistics, etc.
- 2+ years of statistical/mathematical modeling and/or machine learning
- 2+ years of experience in Python (preferred) or a similar programming language
- Hands on expertise in one or more of the following (overlapping) areas: supervised learning, neural networks/deep learning, and/or recommender systems
- Expertise with one or more associated machine learning libraries (or their equivalent): scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Torch/PyTorch
- Desire and ability to quickly adapt, learn, use new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Medellin, Antioquia CO