Location: Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria
Requisition Number: 695
Are you looking for a position to match your interests in sports, data and technology? Do you want to take ownership in products which collect, process and expose this data and lead the product forward?
We are looking for a person to join our Sofia office as a Product Owner for our live sports data team. Working with a dedicated development team, practicing the Agile framework, it’s your chance to define the products and take them forward. Regular communication with your end users, understanding drivers behind changes and features, defining requirements and solutions, writing them into stories and following up on delivery is just some of the tasks for this very versatile job. You’ll get a chance to work in an exciting industry in a great company with an interesting product suite and professional teams around you!
- Work daily with development team practicing Agile framework
- Maintain and own the product road-map for the team
- Daily collaboration and communication with your stakeholders and end users
- Well spoken and written English
- Previous work experience in software development teams as a Product Owner or similar role
- Interest in Sport
- Experience with Agile
- Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry
- Training budget (€2000) & career development
- Social benefits & health/medical insurance
- Excellent Salary and Christmas bonus
- Exciting new office with state of the art equipment
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company
- Constant training opportunities
- Good work - life balance
- Regular team building and social company events
How to apply:
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please, send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Sofia, Sofia BG