Location: Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria
Requisition Number: 690
As a Frontend Developer you will work with a variety of teams on several different projects, both client facing (with reach of millions of people) and internal websites reaching many types of device. You will be expected to learn continually and be self-driven to adopt software best practices and rise to new challenges as we continue to grow. This vacancy is a perfect match for a person who is passionate about sports, willing to take on challenges and responsibility for new projects from scratch, deliver the best quality results to our clients and to be an integral part of a focused, agile team.
- Knowledge of software design patterns and messaging patterns
- Experience using build systems such as Webpack, Gulp or Grunt
- Experience in constructing and managing build pipelines
- Experience with repository management, artifact management and versioning - Nexus, NPM
- Knowledge on CSS pre-processor, for example Sass of Less. Knowledge how to write mixins and understanding of how the compilation process works.
- Experience in unit, integration and functional testing
Desirable Attributes, Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of a client-side framework such as but not limited to React or Angular
- Experience with Node.js
- Polyglot programming
- Experience with time-based measurement and counting
- Experience in client-side performance monitoring
What we offer:
- Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry
- Training budget (€2000 or 10 working day or combination on the
- both per year) & career development
- Social benefits & health/medical insurance
- Excellent Salary and Christmas bonus
- Exciting new office with state of the art equipment
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company
- Constant training opportunities
- Good work - life balance
- Regular team building and social company events
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Sofia, Sofia BG