Match Observers Trainer
Location: Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria
Requisition Number: 655
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing networks of Match Observers and striving towards improving their performance in terms of delivering the desired targets. The day-to-day responsibilities include training of Match Observers, close communication with relevant Match Observers, Country Managers and General Match Observer (Rights Enforcement?) Manager therefore good communication and organizational skills are a must. The perfect applicant would also have good knowledge of sports, preferably experience from working in sports venues as steward and leadership skills. The perfect applicant would be able to spend more than half of his/her working time traveling.
- Executing Scout Spotting (Match Observer?) targets and goals
- Long-term scheduling and planning of workflows
- Recruitment, interviews and training
- Executing disciplinary actions of Match Observers
- Close communication with relevant parties
- Maintaining and improving the quality of the match observer network
- Keeping the network of match observers informed of new or updated procedures and manuals through verbal and written communications
- Analyzing strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats
Required skills and competences:
- Advanced team management and leadership skills
- Mother tongue verbal and written English communication skills
- High stress tolerance
- Great initiative, organizing capacity
- Sports and Betting industry knowledge
- Good multitasking ability
- Willingness to travel for longer periods of time
- Advanced understanding of required sports and product
- Positive ’can-do’ mentality
How to apply:
If you find our proposal intriguing and meet the above requirements, please send your CV and a Cover letter in English to?
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Sofia, Sofia BG