Sports Trader (Service-Provider contract)
Location: Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Requisition Number: 542
As a Sports Trader in our Tallinn Trading team, your task is to enhance various sporting data, using our in-house developed software solutions. You will manage live sports events by monitoring and managing odds on behalf of our clients. In addition, making sure that day to day procedures are being completed diligently. We rely on your attention to detail and mathematical thinking, as these qualities will guide you in your daily tasks.
This is a great opportunity for students or any other with flexible timing who enjoy sports and are able to contribute to hourly-based tasks and responsibilities. This is not a full-time position.
- Trading matches on behalf of the customers
- Collecting and managing data from various sources
- Good oral and written English skills
- Precision and strong attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly initiative and proactive
- Understanding of betting markets
- Good knowledge of one of these sports: Football, Basketball, Tennis
- Exciting work in a unique industry.
- Great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry.
- A supportive, friendly, passionate team.
- Career opportunity in an international company
Please note that this is the hourly based position, not a full-time position.
For any questions feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition team at Tallinn office via email email@example.com.
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Tallinn, Harjumaa EE