Technical Services Analyst/Lead
Location: Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Requisition Number: 425
Genius Sports Services in Tallinn is looking for candidates for a Technical Services Lead position. Candidates must be able to effectively troubleshoot, analyze, prioritize and resolve issues related to hardware and/or software in a timely and efficient manner. Additionally, all applicants must possess strong customer service and communication skills (both verbal and written) along with a strong work ethic.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for technology and to enhance your skills in technology and management.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Provide support to customer/users where the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature.
- Respond to queries via phone, email, or chat
- Use troubleshooting tools, content, and analytical practices to help determine the best way to resolve problems
- Assist system users remotely or on-site for events as directed by the line manager
- Ensure all issues are logged, tracked and resolved using the applicable service desk application
- Adhere to technical metrics ensuring that SLA’s are met
- Assist in the creation of training material, help guides, installation guides, and other product support material
- Assist in developing internal documentation to support new features and procedures for product enhancements.
- Other tasks as directed by the line manager
- Previous client service or helpdesk experience
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Experience working with Powershell and writing scripts
- Strong client-facing and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- An energetic, supportive and collaborative team player
- Basic System monitoring experience
- Experience using a service desk ticketing system
- Understanding of Windows OS, LAN/WAN connectivity, applications, hardware
- Experience with Windows Active Directory and Office365
- High level of time management skills, organizing capabilities
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with meeting the challenges of tight deadlines and prioritizing workload
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
For further information or details feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition team in Tallinn (email@example.com).
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Tallinn, Harjumaa EE