Lead Cloud Engineer
Location: Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria
Requisition Number: 506
The Principal Cloud Engineer will be responsible for providing standard cloud, build infrastructure, and other vital architecture across the company. Reporting to the DevOps Director, they will be leading the Cloud Engineering team to produce useful, economical and best-of-breed solutions which can be picked up by development teams and DevOps engineers across the company. Such solutions will include amongst others: Kubernetes clusters, logging solutions, metrics aggregation solutions, baselines for new AWS accounts ( with networking, VPCs, IAM, groups etc.).
- Provide and maintain logging, monitoring and alerting solutions
- Design and own our AWS accounts and infrastructure inside
- Create and maintain a standard EKS/Kubernetes solution
- Ability to lead and execute on the Cloud Engineering vision
- Excellent understanding of AWS services and Docker orchestration, monitoring and build pipelines, etc.
- Excellent skills in designing and implementing best-of-breed solutions, both on-premise and in the cloud
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (English), including the ability to communicate complex issues to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Proficiency in at least one high-level programming language
- Understanding of networking & configuration management
- Significant Kubernetes experience or experience with another docker orchestration tool
What we offer
- Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry
Training budget (€2000 or 10 working day or combination on theboth per year) & career development.
- Social benefits & health/medical insurance
- Excellent Salary and Christmas bonus
- Exciting new office with state of the art equipment
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company
- Constant training opportunities
- Good work - life balance
- Regular team building and social company events
- You are driven by delivering quality and well-tested solutions
- You enjoy mentoring other engineers on best practices
- You see yourself as helping provide a valuable service to your co-workers
- You take pride in ownership of the solutions you and your team produce
- You are driven to learn and explore new technology and skills
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Sofia, Sofia BG