Location: Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria
Requisition Number: 408
As a QA you will work closely with product development teams and stakeholders to improve the testing skills of the team, evaluate and enhance quality processes, and ensure product quality is continually improving.
Would like to work in a team where the QA engineer is not overloaded with work at end of the sprint? Have you considered that bugs could have been avoided if more detailed consideration has taken place? Do you hate the user stories going back and forth multiple times? At Genius sports testing and software quality is responsibility of the whole team. This empowers the team’s QA engineer to focus on testing and not just checking if the functionality works. We are looking for experienced QA Engineers who can help us grow in team’s quality, efficiency and independence.
- Quality Assistance – helping teams on how to deliver high quality software products;
- You will be the part of the process to establish new automation tools;
- Helping teams meet commitments while ensuring a focus on quality;
- Involvement in production releases, identifying and mitigating the associated risks;
- Working with Product Owners to ensure stories have the required level of detail and user acceptance criteria;
- Developing test scripts, test plans and test cases for stories based on user acceptance criteria and reporting the results of test runs;
- Exploratory testing of new features - identifying, documenting, and raising issues;
- Participating in issue resolution.
- Commercial QA experience
- Hands-on automation experience, preferably in .NET/C#
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner, attentive to details, able to multi-task, and have excellent initiative
- Knowledge of quality assurance methodologies possibly supported by ISTQB/ISEB qualifications, although not required
- Proficient in writing, executing and validating test scripts, ideally using specification by example (e.g. SpecFlow or Cucumber)
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum
- Load/Performance testing experience would be a big plus
- Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry
- Generous annual Training budget
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating modern working environment in Sofia
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company
Genius Sports is a global leader in sports data technology, distribution and commercialization services. We provide innovative and data-driven solutions to sports leagues and federations.
Headquartered in London and across over 16 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognized as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. Founded on integrity, Genius Sports has become the trusted technology partner of hundreds of sporting bodies, including the world’s largest international federations and professional leagues such as FIBA and the English Premier League.
Taking a true partnership approach to working with sport, we distribute official data for organizations such as La Liga, the ATP and WTA. Genius Sports' commitment to sport goes beyond delivering profitable and technical solutions for our partners. We understand that the protection, integrity and successful commercialization of sports data is fundamental to the continued success of the industry. Its future requires those who run sports and those who utilize the data to work closely together, therefore ensuring sport is protected and opportunities are maximized.
Sofia, Sofia BG