Senior QA Engineer
Location: Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria
Requisition Number: 408
As a Senior QA you will work closely with product development teams and stakeholders to improve the testing skills of the team, evaluate and enhance quality processes, and ensure product quality is continually improving.
Would like to work in a team where the QA engineer is not overloaded with work at end of the sprint? Have you considered that bugs could have been avoided if more detailed consideration has taken place? Do you hate the user stories going back and forth multiple times? At Genius sports testing and software quality is responsibility of the whole team. This empowers the team’s QA engineer to focus on testing and not just checking if the functionality works. We are looking for experienced QA Engineers who can help us grow in team’s quality, efficiency and independence.
- Quality Assistance – helping teams on how to deliver high quality software products;
- You will be the part of the process to establish new automation tools;
- Helping teams meet commitments while ensuring a focus on quality;
- Involvement in production releases, identifying and mitigating the associated risks;
- Working with Product Owners to ensure stories have the required level of detail and user acceptance criteria;
- Developing test scripts, test plans and test cases for stories based on user acceptance criteria and reporting the results of test runs;
- Exploratory testing of new features - identifying, documenting, and raising issues;
- Participating in issue resolution.
- Commercial QA experience
- Hands-on automation experience, preferably in .NET/C#
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner, attentive to details, able to multi-task, and have excellent initiative
- Knowledge of quality assurance methodologies possibly supported by ISTQB/ISEB qualifications, although not required
- Proficient in writing, executing and validating test scripts, ideally using specification by example (e.g. SpecFlow or Cucumber)
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum
- Load/Performance testing experience would be a big plus
- Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry
- Generous annual Training budget
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating modern working environment in Sofia
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Sofia, Sofia BG