InPlay Full Time Analyst - Football
Location: Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Requisition Number: 670
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE OFFER
Headquartered in London and with a presence in more than 16 locations worldwide. Genius Sports is recognized as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. We are a global leader in providing innovative and data-driven solutions to sports, media and regulated betting markets.
Life at Genius Sports is never dull. As a company at the cutting-edge of sports technology, we offer a stimulating, collaborative and fun working environment. We also recognize that career development for our talented employees is core to our success and support their careers with the best training and guidance possible.
As a Live Data Full Time Operator in our Medellin team your main task will be to provide accurate data on various sporting events by being a first contact point for global network of sports reporters. Our Live Data Operators execute the initial layer of control for Live Data Feed. If required, Live Data Full Time skilled Operators are expected to assist with product monitoring, carry out various administrative tasks, create schedules and conduct quality checks.
• Exciting work in a unique fast-growing industry.
• Tailor-made training and ongoing development.
• Fun, collaborative and structured working environment.
• Career opportunity in an international company.
• Data Input & Product Analysis for various Sports events
• Administrative tasks
• Internal / External communication with various Departments
• Staff trainings / tests
• Statistician trainings / tests
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCES:
• Strong Professional Ethics
• Humane soft skills for an open & respectful working environment
• Good Time management skills / Punctuality
• Good historical overall performance
• Advanced knowledge of internal tools & procedures
• Ability to collect / analyze specific data and statistics related to InPlay Football / Other Sports
• Ability to interpret data to provide meaningful and constructive feedback
• Ability to compile a comprehensive report based on the collected data
• Ability to handle various live games related inquiries.
• Advanced knowledge of Football or Other sports (Rules & Regulations)
• Above average accuracy and high attention to details.
• Above average written and verbal communication skills (English Language)
• Above average multitasking skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• High stress tolerance and ability to work under pressure.
• Team player with ability to work independently.
• Positive 'can – do' mentality.
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Medellin, Antioquia CO