InPlay Full Time Analyst - Football
Location: Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Requisition Number: 670
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE OFFER
Headquartered in London and with a presence in more than 16 locations worldwide. Genius Sports is recognized as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. We are a global leader in providing innovative and data-driven solutions to sports, media and regulated betting markets.
Life at Genius Sports is never dull. As a company at the cutting-edge of sports technology, we offer a stimulating, collaborative and fun working environment. We also recognize that career development for our talented employees is core to our success and support their careers with the best training and guidance possible.
As a Live Data Full Time Operator in our Medellin team your main task will be to provide accurate data on various sporting events by being a first contact point for global network of sports reporters. Our Live Data Operators execute the initial layer of control for Live Data Feed. If required, Live Data Full Time skilled Operators are expected to assist with product monitoring, carry out various administrative tasks, create schedules and conduct quality checks.
• Exciting work in a unique fast-growing industry.
• Tailor-made training and ongoing development.
• Fun, collaborative and structured working environment.
• Career opportunity in an international company.
• Data Input & Product Analysis for various Sports events
• Administrative tasks
• Internal / External communication with various Departments
• Staff trainings / tests
• Statistician trainings / tests
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCES:
• Strong Professional Ethics
• Humane soft skills for an open & respectful working environment
• Good Time management skills / Punctuality
• Good historical overall performance
• Advanced knowledge of internal tools & procedures
• Ability to collect / analyze specific data and statistics related to InPlay Football / Other Sports
• Ability to interpret data to provide meaningful and constructive feedback
• Ability to compile a comprehensive report based on the collected data
• Ability to handle various live games related inquiries.
• Advanced knowledge of Football or Other sports (Rules & Regulations)
• Above average accuracy and high attention to details.
• Above average written and verbal communication skills (English Language)
• Above average multitasking skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• High stress tolerance and ability to work under pressure.
• Team player with ability to work independently.
• Positive 'can – do' mentality.
Genius Sports is a global leader in sports data technology, distribution and commercialization services. We provide innovative and data-driven solutions to sports leagues and federations.
Headquartered in London and across over 16 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognized as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. Founded on integrity, Genius Sports has become the trusted technology partner of hundreds of sporting bodies, including the world’s largest international federations and professional leagues such as FIBA and the English Premier League.
Taking a true partnership approach to working with sport, we distribute official data for organizations such as La Liga, the ATP and WTA. Genius Sports' commitment to sport goes beyond delivering profitable and technical solutions for our partners. We understand that the protection, integrity and successful commercialization of sports data is fundamental to the continued success of the industry. Its future requires those who run sports and those who utilize the data to work closely together, therefore ensuring sport is protected and opportunities are maximized.
Medellin, Antioquia CO