Customer Support Operator NCAA
Location: Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Requisition Number: 622
Secure high-level client service and seamless problem solving with technical expertise. Solve the problems inside the company and the problems of the employees of the NCAA in a timely manner and seamlessly.
RELATIONSHIPS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reports to Customer Support Team Lead - NCAA who will assist with the help from Head of Support and Implementation -NCAA with and endorse the NCAA Support plan and agree service delivery levels.
• Accountable to the Genius Project Director, NCAA, for delivery of services to agreed support plan and reporting to NCAA.
• Provides Services to NCAA Universities and Conferences to support Genius NCAA Solutions.
• Provides Services to NCAA University and Conference Vendors (web, other digital) to implement Genius NCAA Solutions on behalf of Universities and Colleges.
• Supports Head of Support and Implementation – NCAA, Support and Implementation manager- NCAA who deliver the Implementation and Support plan.
• Provides technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
• Responds to queries via phone, email, or chat
• Ensures all issues are logged, tracked and resolved using the applicable service desk application
• Escalates issues as appropriate and work with the development team to address issues within the relevant SLA’s
• Assists with checklists, hardware maintenance schedules and other processes to enable the help desk operation as applicable
• Feeds back information to Genius Development and Technical team’s information about product bugs, suggested improvements and other feedback.
• Provides ongoing visibility around system performance through regular reporting as appropriate
• Assist with the creation of training material, help guides, installation guides and other product support material.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Working knowledge of College Sports
• Experience in supporting customers using real time (time critical) applications
• Previous client service or helpdesk experience
• An energetic, supportive and collaborative team player
• Ability to use Atlassian suite of products, JIRA, Confluence and preferably Service Desk
• Previous use of customer ticket system to track and report on customer SLA’s
• Basic System monitoring experience
• Background in supporting technical applications (User Applications, API’s etc.)
• Detail oriented and well-organized
• Great analytical and problem-solving skills
• A commitment to service excellence
• Strong client-facing communication (written and verbal)
• Experience of working with multiple development and/or operational teams in multiple geographic locations, across multiple time zones
• Previous experience in supporting new product suite, to a new customer set
• Exposure to, or experience in the capture of live sports data as a sports statistician or other
WORK CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Unusual, shift based working hours
• Weekend work capacity reflecting common customer hours of operation
BUSINESS BASED MEASUREMENT
The incumbent will be measured in the following way:
• Develops, maintains and adjusts plans to meet changing circumstances, customer expectations and project variables
• Communication with clients is seamless and meets high quality requirements, problems are solved in a timely manner and with a high level of quality.
• Demonstrates problem solving and creative responses to issues
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Medellin, Antioquia CO