Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 586
Headquartered in London and with a presence in more than 15 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognized as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. We are a global leader in providing innovative and data-driven solutions to sports, media and regulated betting markets. We’re always on the lookout for passionate, energetic and talented people to join our rapidly expanding team.
Life at Genius Sports is never dull. As a company at the cutting-edge of sports technology, we offer a stimulating, collaborative and fun working environment. We also recognize that career development for our talented employees is core to our success and support their careers with the best training and guidance possible.
As Digital Account Manager, you will be responsible for building out custom digital advertising campaigns within the rapidly growing Digital Marketing division. To be considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of the programmatic marketing industry and have previous experience of Demand Side Platforms. Ideally, you will have exceptional client management experience or at least be looking for this as the next step in your career.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be hands-on and involved in every aspect of account management from supporting sales pitches, through onboarding campaigns, and monitoring their progress. You will work closely with our Trading Teams located in Colombia and Estonia explaining strategies and results to clients. Occasionally, this may require you to travel internationally.
The right candidate will be smart, professional, a first-class communicator, diplomatic and good at problem solving. You will have proven customer service skills, demonstrable leadership ability and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Work closely with clients to educate them on audience targeting, data management and programmatic buying.
- Give insight to sales and management teams throughout the sales cycle.
- Work closely with Trading team, monitoring campaigns and reporting results to clients.
- Work with DSP providers to address issues as they arise.
- Research publisher opportunities in key territories.
Required Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical subject
- Experience of Demand Side Platforms and Ad Serving technologies
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Strong analytical skills and uncompromising attention to detail
- Ability to clearly prioritize work in a proactive manner and remain flexible in a changing environment
- A keen interest in digital media and ad tech.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Programmatic Marketing
- An interest in sports
What we offer
Genius Sports has a wide range of benefits on offer to staff. These can benefit your professional development, your health and wellbeing and your finances, including:
- Competitive basic salary
- 25 days a year holiday + bank holidays
- Work Place Pension Scheme
- Private health insurance
- Season ticket loan
Genius Sports is a global leader in sports data technology, distribution and commercialization services. We provide innovative and data-driven solutions to sports leagues and federations.
Headquartered in London and across over 16 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognized as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. Founded on integrity, Genius Sports has become the trusted technology partner of hundreds of sporting bodies, including the world’s largest international federations and professional leagues such as FIBA and the English Premier League.
Taking a true partnership approach to working with sport, we distribute official data for organizations such as La Liga, the ATP and WTA. Genius Sports' commitment to sport goes beyond delivering profitable and technical solutions for our partners. We understand that the protection, integrity and successful commercialization of sports data is fundamental to the continued success of the industry. Its future requires those who run sports and those who utilize the data to work closely together, therefore ensuring sport is protected and opportunities are maximized.
London, Greater London GB