Business Development Manager
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 569
This is an exciting role for a Senior Business Development manager to join our growing team of highly motivated sales people. Genius Sports specializes in supplying digital marketing solutions to the gaming and sports industry. We deliver innovative and cost effective programmatic marketing campaigns across all platforms using industry-leading proprietary and third party technologies. Our company and our clients are located globally which adds an interesting international flavor to this role.
The successful applicant will have a background in selling marketing software and/or digital agency services. They will possess a solid understanding of the technical landscape and will be able to convey clearly the benefits of a well-designed digital marketing offering. Key to success in this position will be the ability to discover and understand client requirements and match Genius Sports’ products and services to those requirements. A proven track record of consistently achieving challenging sales targets is essential.
This will entail
- Maximizing new business development opportunities across the United States.
- Identifying key opportunities for product growth in the digital environment and liaising with the product team to develop those opportunities.
- Attending overseas client meetings and conferences
Experience you will bring
- 3 years + experience in a technology company selling marketing software and/or marketing services
- A good understanding of the digital advertising landscape: Ad serving, Programmatic media buying, DSPs, DMPs, DCO
- Understanding of overall marketing practices.
- Understanding and passion for all sports.
- Excellent communication, Presentation and Interpersonal Skills
- A proven track record of successfully over-achieving sales targets
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Los Angeles, California US
Genius Sports is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.