Integrity Analyst (Focus on German Football)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 545
WHO WE ARE:
Headquartered in London and with a presence in more than 15 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognised as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. We are a global leader in providing innovative and data-driven solutions to sports, media and regulated betting markets. We’re always on the lookout for passionate, energetic and talented people to join our rapidly expanding team.
Life at Genius Sports is never dull. As a company at the cutting-edge of sports technology, we offer a stimulating, collaborative and fun working environment. We also recognise that career development for our talented employees is core to our success and support their careers with the best possible training and guidance.
With a focus on German Football:
- To investigate odds movements and other betting patterns using our proprietary data, monitoring systems and other external sources.
- Aid with the production of professional level reports explaining the betting markets clearly and concisely for non-betting experts.
- Work with our development team to continually review and improve the internal software and reporting solutions.
- Liaise with our various internal trading departments to ensure all relevant aspects of the sporting event and betting market are explained.
- Continual assessment and review of the relevant betting markets.
As an Integrity Analyst, you will use your experience from the betting industry to work within Genius Sports’ integrity team in London and closely with our other departments elsewhere throughout the world. Using the company’s proprietary data and software solutions, you will be part of a team responsible for identifying anomalous betting patterns and compiling reports for our clients – who are major sports’ leagues and federations.
The successful applicant must have experience of working within the betting industry, and obtain a good knowledge of the global markets, preferably within a trading role. They must also possess a good overall knowledge of sports such as football, basketball and golf.
- Graduate, capable of writing in both German (as a native) and English to a high standard.
- Ability to speak German fluently.
- Experience working in a report writing/administrative role.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of German football, from the Bundesliga through to the Oberliga.
- A detailed understanding of the betting industry and how bookmakers trade their markets, preferably with trading experience.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Ability to clearly prioritise work in a proactive manner and remain flexible in a dynamic environment.
- Possess a good eye for detail with dedication to produce high quality work.
- An exciting opportunity to be an integral part of a focused, agile team.
- Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry.
- Opportunity to work on various different projects.
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating modern working environment in London.
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team.
- Career opportunity in an international company.
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
London, Greater London GB