Integrity Analyst (Focus on South East Asian Football)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 522
WHO WE ARE:
Headquartered in London and with a presence in more than 15 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognised as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. We are a global leader in providing innovative and data-driven solutions to sports, media and regulated betting markets. We’re always on the lookout for passionate, energetic and talented people to join our rapidly expanding team.
Life at Genius Sports is never dull. As a company at the cutting-edge of sports technology, we offer a stimulating, collaborative and fun working environment. We also recognise that career development for our talented employees is core to our success and support their careers with the best possible training and guidance.
As an Integrity Analyst, you will use your experience from the betting industry to work within Genius Sports’ integrity team in London and closely with our other departments elsewhere throughout the world. Using the company’s proprietary data and software solutions, you will be part of a team responsible for identifying anomalous betting patterns and compiling reports for our clients – who are major sports’ leagues and federations.
The successful applicant must have experience of working within the betting industry, and obtain a good knowledge of the global markets, preferably within a trading role. They must also possess a good overall knowledge of sports such as football, basketball and golf.
With a focus on South East Asian Football:
- To investigate odds movements and other betting patterns using our proprietary data, monitoring systems and other external sources.
- Aid with the production of professional level reports explaining the betting markets clearly and concisely for non-betting experts.
- Work with our development team to continually review and improve the internal software and reporting solutions.
- Liaise with our various internal trading departments to ensure all relevant aspects of the sporting event and betting market are explained.
- Continual assessment and review of the relevant betting markets.
- Graduate, capable of writing (in English) to a high standard.
- Experience working in a report writing/administrative role.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of South East Asian football is essential.
- A detailed understanding of the betting markets and how bookmakers trade their markets, preferably with trading experience.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Ability to clearly prioritise work in a proactive manner and remain flexible in a dynamic environment.
- Possess a good eye for detail with dedication to produce high quality work.
- An exciting opportunity to be an integral part of a focused, agile team.
- Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry.
- Opportunity to work on different projects.
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating modern working environment in London.
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team.
- Career opportunity in an international company.
Genius Sports is a global leader in sports data technology, distribution and commercialization services. We provide innovative and data-driven solutions to sports leagues and federations.
Headquartered in London and across over 16 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognized as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. Founded on integrity, Genius Sports has become the trusted technology partner of hundreds of sporting bodies, including the world’s largest international federations and professional leagues such as FIBA and the English Premier League.
Taking a true partnership approach to working with sport, we distribute official data for organizations such as La Liga, the ATP and WTA. Genius Sports' commitment to sport goes beyond delivering profitable and technical solutions for our partners. We understand that the protection, integrity and successful commercialization of sports data is fundamental to the continued success of the industry. Its future requires those who run sports and those who utilize the data to work closely together, therefore ensuring sport is protected and opportunities are maximized.
London, Greater London GB