Head of Reward & Benefits (FTC) Immediate Start
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 468
Headquartered in London and with a presence in more than 15 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognised as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. We are a global leader in providing innovative and data-driven solutions to sports, media and regulated betting markets.
We’re always on the lookout for passionate, energetic and talented people to join our rapidly expanding team.
Life at Genius Sports is never dull. As a company at the cutting-edge of sports technology, we offer a stimulating, collaborative and fun working environment. We also recognise that career development for our talented employees is core to our success and support their careers with the best training and guidance possible.
Reporting to the Group People Director, you will be tasked with design and delivery of our global reward and benefits strategy. This brand new role will be a key part of our newly transformed People function and will partner closely with the People & Talent teams and senior leadership to ensure our reward programs align to our talent attraction and retention strategies and overall business objectives. To a large extent, this role is a blank canvass for you to bring your depth and breadth of experience to design a progressive reward practice from the ground up. This will initially be a hands on, stand-alone role with the opportunity to plan additional Reward & Benefits resources in 2020.
- Develop a clear vision and guiding philosophy for our reward and benefits strategy
- Oversee the development, implementation, administration and continuous improvement of compensation and benefits programs
- Contribute to the configuration and implementation of Workday compensation modules
- Conduct job levelling and market bench marking, partner with HR Business Partners and business managers to level and benchmark roles globally
- Create and maintain pay ranges which support business needs and compensation strategy
- Coordinate annual merit cycle by business functions and global locations
- Conduct due diligence and bench-marking of benefits offerings across the different locations, recommend and resolve potential compliance, competitiveness or service issues
- Maintain key metrics and measurements for total reward programs effectiveness
- Build compensation packages and tools for Talent Acquisition and HR
- Business Partners' needs for new hires, promotions, and/or relocation cases
- Advise and influence business leaders in total reward strategy, programs, process, and ad hoc actions alongside our People Business Partners
- Build and sustain collaborative stakeholder management relationships at multiple levels and functions across the organization
- Maintain working knowledge of the laws that govern and impact employee compensation and benefits
For this new role we are looking for an experienced Reward & Benefits specialist with extensive expertise in building strong relationships with stakeholders and developing innovative reward strategies.
To be successful in this role you should:
- Have a proven ability to strategically lead a compensation and benefits function
- Possess excellent organisational and problem solving skills, allowing you to juggle multiple projects at once
- Be a strong communicator, able to engage with senior management and co-workers alike
- Show high levels of data, reporting and analytical skills
- Be able to navigate through resistance to change and conflict to achieve resolution
- Have experience working in an international environment and with virtual teams
- We are in mid-deployment of Workday as our HRIS including Advanced
- Compensation modules. Experience of Workday is therefore highly desirable.
What we offer
Genius Sports has a wide range of benefits on offer to staff. These can benefit your professional development, your health and wellbeing and your finances, including:
- Competitive basic salary
- 25 days a year holiday + bank holidays
- Work Place Pension Scheme
- Private health insurance
- Season ticket loan
Genius Sports is a global leader in sports data technology, distribution and commercialization services. We provide innovative and data-driven solutions to sports leagues and federations.
Headquartered in London and across over 16 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognized as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. Founded on integrity, Genius Sports has become the trusted technology partner of hundreds of sporting bodies, including the world’s largest international federations and professional leagues such as FIBA and the English Premier League.
Taking a true partnership approach to working with sport, we distribute official data for organizations such as La Liga, the ATP and WTA. Genius Sports' commitment to sport goes beyond delivering profitable and technical solutions for our partners. We understand that the protection, integrity and successful commercialization of sports data is fundamental to the continued success of the industry. Its future requires those who run sports and those who utilize the data to work closely together, therefore ensuring sport is protected and opportunities are maximized.
London, Greater London GB