Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 426
Why join us?
Life at Genius Sports is never dull. Yes, we do sports data really well, however, it is our innovative technology that brings it all together. As a company at the forefront of sports & betting technology, we offer a stimulating, collaborative and diverse working environment!
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will work hand-in-hand with the development, IT services and technical services team leads and stakeholders to deliver secure, scalable, robust infrastructure.
What we offer:
- Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry
- IT Training Scheme & constant training opportunities
- Opportunity to work on different projects
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating modern working environment
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company
- Social benefits & health/medical insurance
- Good work - life balance
- Regular team building and social company events
What you will do:
- The deployment, maintenance and evolution of a highly available, robust and scalable infrastructure platform to support market leading products to high value customers with high expectations.
- Close collaboration with our development, infrastructure and technical services teams to deliver new features and products.
- Ownership of all physical infrastructure, compute capacity, SAN and NAS storage, and IP transit and ensuring adherence to agreed SLAs.
- Infrastructure services include physical, virtual compute capacity, storage networks, fibre channel networking, multicast traffic distribution, physical data center and IP transit management.
- Specification of SLAs for all services offered by IT Infrastructure. Evolution of agreed SLAs in accordance with progressing business requirements.
- Involvement with capacity planning to 6, 12 and 18 month estimates.
What do you need to know:
- Demonstrable knowledge of core technologies: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, HTTP, SNMP, and TLS/SSL.
- Experience of VMware ESXi and other virtualisation technologies.
- Experience with storage technologies such as Fibre Channel and iSCSI based SANs.
- Experience with networking concepts such as routing, switching and load balancing.
- Experience of cloud hosting with Azure, AWS or another cloud provider.
- The ability to troubleshoot Clustering, MS Application, Third party Application, Active Directory, Hardware and other esoteric issues.
- Experience in the administration of virtualized environments, NAS/SANs and network topologies both private and in the cloud.
- Knowledge of site to site and road warrior VPN technologies such as IPSec
- Advanced knowledge of building fault-tolerant systems. Software and Hardware Clustering and Load balancing systems.
- Experience with Powershell or Bash Scripting
- Participation in a flexible Triage on call rota.
- Principal escalation contact for the on call rota.
- Acceptance of emergency on call for specialist areas.
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
London, Greater London GB