Location: Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Requisition Number: 171
Founded in 2000, Betgenius requires an Account Manager at its office in Manila, Philippines, to provide localised support to the growing relationships and number of clients within Manila. We are the leading provider of sophisticated data-driven content, services and platforms to regulated sports betting and lottery operators. We deliver robust, cutting-edge technology that helps international bookmakers and lottery operators maximise performance across trading and marketing. Our range of sportsbook management services are renowned for helping operators increase operational efficiency, drive turnover and increase margins. Betgenius also leads the way in the provision of integrated customer marketing. We offer everything a sportsbook operator needs to attract, retain and engage customers.
The Account Manager will work very closely with the Betgenius Business Development Director and Genius Sports Commercial Director.
This will entail:
- Manage key Asian client accounts to ensure customer requirements are understood, demands met and issues dealt with and resolved effectively and promptly
- Have a broad understanding of the clients’ organisations and build strong relationships with contacts in their business (Management, trading)
- Assist Business Development, Asia across in retaining high value customers
- Responsible for formulating key commercial strategies to drive revenue growth across our Asian customer base
- Use analytical skills to identify and solve complex problems, liaising with the customer, Commercial Operations team and all other areas of the business worldwide
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities with existing customers and ensure the speedy closure of deals – desirable
- Monitor customer performance against SLAs and internal targets and report findings to the business
- Liaise with trading and support teams to monitor any issues that arise, identifying and escalating important issues as necessary
- Responsible for formalising and maintaining regular client feedback systems
- Form an important bridge across many aspects of our business and work closely with teams based at other offices worldwide
Skills you will bring:
- Experience of the sports betting industry and an understanding of trading is desirable but not fundamental
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience of working with technical departments
- Proven ability to problem solve, and drive issues through to a timely resolution
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Spoken Mandarin desirable
- Previous use of CRM tools desirable – in particular Salesforce
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Willingness to travel within Asia to visit client offices and attend trade shows.
- Occasional travel to European headquarters
- Availability to work out of hours during high profile events in the sporting calendar
- Able to act decisively and calmly under pressure
- We are looking for a bright candidate seeking a challenging and varied role, who wishes to grow within the company.
Genius Sports is a global leader in sports data technology, distribution and commercialization services. We provide innovative and data-driven solutions to sports leagues and federations.
Headquartered in London and across over 16 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognized as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. Founded on integrity, Genius Sports has become the trusted technology partner of hundreds of sporting bodies, including the world’s largest international federations and professional leagues such as FIBA and the English Premier League.
Taking a true partnership approach to working with sport, we distribute official data for organizations such as La Liga, the ATP and WTA. Genius Sports' commitment to sport goes beyond delivering profitable and technical solutions for our partners. We understand that the protection, integrity and successful commercialization of sports data is fundamental to the continued success of the industry. Its future requires those who run sports and those who utilize the data to work closely together, therefore ensuring sport is protected and opportunities are maximized.
Singapore, Central Singapore SG