Location: Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Requisition Number: 186
As a DevOps Engineer, you will report into the DevOps Manager you will be joining a company that uses Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban) in both the development and IT Operations teams. You will collaborate closely with both groups to meet release deadlines. You will play a key role in ensuring frequent releases as we continue to reduce our cycle time, de-risk future releases and provide quick ROI.
- Passion for automation, simplicity, consistency, security, availability, and scalability of systems
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and obsessive attention to detail
- Work integrated with the development and product teams to ensure high performance and reliability across all tiers of the stack
- Helping improve our infrastructure platform, by automate the manual maintenance tasks and increase efficiencies with the AWS Cloud
- Guide project teams through the technology selection and architecture/security governance processes
- Design, enable and optimize CI/CD pipelines for dev teams
- Define new patterns and standards as required
- Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer to others, and promote open culture and DevOps
- Experience with Linux & command line skills (cross-platform skills a bonus)
- Comfortable with AWS cloud stack
- At least one infrastructure language (Cloudformation, Terraform)
- Understanding of networking protocols like HTTPS, DNS, TCP/IP
- Code and scripting - proficient in at least one programming language (Python, Go, Ruby)
- Docker and containerization (Linux)
- CI and Build automation - GitLab ideally
- Experience with application performance monitoring tools, centralized logging and alerting systems
- Willing to keep learning new tools and languages
- Experience with Kubernetes, EKS, ECS
- Experience with configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, SaltStack or Ansible
- .NET, PHP applications deployment experience
- Experience with a serverless stack (preferably AWS Lambda)
For further information or details feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition team in Tallinn (email@example.com).
Genius Sports is a global leader in sports data technology, distribution and commercialization services. We provide innovative and data-driven solutions to sports leagues and federations.
Headquartered in London and across over 16 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognized as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. Founded on integrity, Genius Sports has become the trusted technology partner of hundreds of sporting bodies, including the world’s largest international federations and professional leagues such as FIBA and the English Premier League.
Taking a true partnership approach to working with sport, we distribute official data for organizations such as La Liga, the ATP and WTA. Genius Sports' commitment to sport goes beyond delivering profitable and technical solutions for our partners. We understand that the protection, integrity and successful commercialization of sports data is fundamental to the continued success of the industry. Its future requires those who run sports and those who utilize the data to work closely together, therefore ensuring sport is protected and opportunities are maximized.
Tallinn, Harjumaa EE