Location: Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria
Requisition Number: 174
As a part of our Agile Development team you will work with the latest technologies to develop microservices as part of a large and complex systems to provide real-time sport related data to a large and demanding customer base comprising Sporting Associations, Sports Betting and Media companies. As a .NET Developer your primary focus will be the development of back-end components using C# (.NET Core/.NET Standard), working as part of a team with full-stack responsibilities. You will be involved in the full software life-cycle and have exposure to a broad set of technologies, including Web and Cloud.
This vacancy is a perfect match for a person who enjoys finding innovative solutions to technical challenges with opportunities to contribute broadly in a dynamic and collaborative team-based environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysis of requirements from internal and external customers
- Design and development of new software products and components
- Producing high quality, tested and maintainable code, using the best technologies for the problem at hand
- Investigation and resolution of issues reported by internal and external customers
- Good knowledge of C# and .NET
- Familiarity with Agile development techniques including Unit Testing (TDD)
- Enthusiasm and ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Desirable Skills
- Design and Development of Complex Distributed Real-Time SystemsMicroservices
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Concurrent Processing and Multi-Threading
- High Availability
- Domain Driven Design
- Event Sourcing
- Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection
- Messaging and communication technologies (RabbitMQ, HTTP, TCP, REST, Web API, SignalR)
- TDD/BDD and supporting technologies (NUnit, Mocking Frameworks, SpecFlow, Selenium)
- Database and Caching Technologies (SQL Server, MySQL, Redis, NoSQL)
- DevOpsAWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, Aurora, CloudFormation, Cognito)
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- GitLab CI
- Logging and Monitoring (log4net, Graylog, Graphite/Grafana, OpsGenie, TickStack)
- Experience working in a collaborative team (Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Other Technologies and Tools: Powershell, Jira
- Mathematical Aptitude
Genius Sports is a global leader in sports data technology, distribution and commercialization services. We provide innovative and data-driven solutions to sports leagues and federations.
Headquartered in London and across over 16 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognized as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. Founded on integrity, Genius Sports has become the trusted technology partner of hundreds of sporting bodies, including the world’s largest international federations and professional leagues such as FIBA and the English Premier League.
Taking a true partnership approach to working with sport, we distribute official data for organizations such as La Liga, the ATP and WTA. Genius Sports' commitment to sport goes beyond delivering profitable and technical solutions for our partners. We understand that the protection, integrity and successful commercialization of sports data is fundamental to the continued success of the industry. Its future requires those who run sports and those who utilize the data to work closely together, therefore ensuring sport is protected and opportunities are maximized.
Sofia, Sofia BG