.NET Team Lead
Location: Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania
Requisition Number: 170
Position Title: Development Team Lead
As a part of our team you will work to develop next generation of applications to collect official real-time data for Basketball, Volleyball, American Football and a variety of other exciting sports. The data is crucial to a large and demanding customer base comprising Sporting Associations (such as FIBA, NBA, NCAA), Media and Sports Betting companies.
As a Development Team Lead you will take responsibility for complete management of one of our development teams from technical oversight to line management. This is a technical role and as such, you will be expected to also perform the same function as a Senior Developer on your team. This vacancy is a perfect match for a person who is passionate about sports, willing to take on challenges and responsibility for new projects from scratch, deliver the best quality results to our clients and to be an integral part of a focused, agile team.
- Technical oversight of the products being developed by your team, as well as technical implementation
- Agile team leadership and line management
- Working with Product Owners to ensure stories have the required level of detail
- Risk management – Identifying, mitigating and resolving business and technical risks
- Service outage management and further preventative and improvement measures
- Release management and continuous integration delivery
- Senior Developer level technical capabilities
- Strong communication and organization skills, with a positive attitude to teamwork and collaboration
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner, attentive to details, able to multi-task, and have excellent initiative
- Time management, both for yourself and your team
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Design and Development of Complex Distributed Real-Time Systems
- TDD/BDD and supporting technologies
- Service Orientated Architecture (concurrent processing, multi-threading, high availability)
- CQRS and Event Sourcing
- Domain Driven Design
- Messaging and communication technologies (Rabbit MQ, REST, WCF, ASP.NET Web API, SignalR, TCP)
- Familiarity with Front-end web technologies
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry
- Opportunity to work on different projects covering many different sports
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating modern working environment in central Vilnius
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company
State: Vilnius County
Community / Marketing Title: .NET Team Lead
Genius Sports is a global leader in sports data technology, distribution and commercialization services. We provide innovative and data-driven solutions to sports leagues and federations.
Headquartered in London and across over 16 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognized as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. Founded on integrity, Genius Sports has become the trusted technology partner of hundreds of sporting bodies, including the world’s largest international federations and professional leagues such as FIBA and the English Premier League.
Taking a true partnership approach to working with sport, we distribute official data for organizations such as La Liga, the ATP and WTA. Genius Sports' commitment to sport goes beyond delivering profitable and technical solutions for our partners. We understand that the protection, integrity and successful commercialization of sports data is fundamental to the continued success of the industry. Its future requires those who run sports and those who utilize the data to work closely together, therefore ensuring sport is protected and opportunities are maximized.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Vilnius, Vilnius County LT