Event Management Administrator
Location: Sofia, Sofia BG
Requisition Number: 156
EVENT MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT WE OFFER:
Genius Sports is a global leader in sports data technology, distribution and commercialization services. We provide innovative and data-driven solutions to leagues and federations.
Headquartered in London and across 15 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognised as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world.
Genius Sports is looking for motivated people to join our ever growing and successful team in Sofia. Working within a sports environment the successful applicants will be responsible for the update of fixtures and results from a wide variety of global sporting events. The role will be diverse and will also entail analysing and inputting a mixture of different sporting statistics and data.
• Managing and maintaining database through data entry and update on various sporting events;
• Researching, reviewing and understanding different match reviews, match reports and sports news;
• Day-to-day communication with different internal, external teams and our global network of Sports Reporters;
• Report all notable occurrences during shifts to the relevant personnel.
• Interest in sport and enthusiasm for increasing awareness (A superior knowledge of a wide variety of sports);
• Accuracy and attention to details;
• Good verbal and written English language skills;
• Multitasking ability;
• Stress tolerance and ability to work under pressure;
• Positive ‘can-do’ mentality;
• Good level and range of computer skills;
• Experience from Sports / Media / Research industry is a plus.
• Social benefits & Health/medical insurance following probation;
• Young, positive and stimulating working environment;
• Flexible working hours, organised in shifts;
• Taxi vouchers;
• Free beverages in the office;
• Team buildings & fun nights;
• Advanced corporate and product induction training. Constant training opportunities;
• Opportunities to further develop your skills and potential and grow in a dynamic international company.
Genius Sports is a global leader in sports data technology, distribution and commercialization services. We provide innovative and data-driven solutions to sports leagues and federations.
Headquartered in London and across over 16 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognized as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. Founded on integrity, Genius Sports has become the trusted technology partner of hundreds of sporting bodies, including the world’s largest international federations and professional leagues such as FIBA and the English Premier League.
Taking a true partnership approach to working with sport, we distribute official data for organizations such as La Liga, the ATP and WTA. Genius Sports' commitment to sport goes beyond delivering profitable and technical solutions for our partners. We understand that the protection, integrity and successful commercialization of sports data is fundamental to the continued success of the industry. Its future requires those who run sports and those who utilize the data to work closely together, therefore ensuring sport is protected and opportunities are maximized.
Sofia, Sofia BG