Location: Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Requisition Number: 130
As a Product Supervisor in our eSports team, you will be responsible for overseeing that our eSports pre-match product is published immediately and accurately to meet the demands of our customers. You are in charge of our pre-match product and our monitoring tasks, which means you will be dealing with constant product and team quality assessment, maintenance and improvements. You should be able to show initiative and thrive on creative problem solving utilizing the latest diagnostics tools and technologies.
- Making sure that designated area of product is meeting our standards
- Organizing tasks for service providers and full-time sports traders
- Managing and overseeing all of pre-match product
- Daily scheduling of traders and monitoring tasks
- Oversight of teams tasks performance and trainings
- Giving feedback and input in order to improve the products
- Overseeing the communication with clients
- Overseeing that everything is good with full trading cycle (from event creation to trading to resulting)
- Good knowledge of eSports
- Good oral and written English
- Strong attention to details
- Enthusiastic about work and showing initiative to tackle issues
- Flexibility and tolerance for heavy workload
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and also as a team
- Organizing tasks for service providers and full-time eSports trader
Genius Sports is a global leader in sports data technology, distribution and commercialization services. We provide innovative and data-driven solutions to sports leagues and federations.
Headquartered in London and across over 16 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognized as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. Founded on integrity, Genius Sports has become the trusted technology partner of hundreds of sporting bodies, including the world’s largest international federations and professional leagues such as FIBA and the English Premier League.
Taking a true partnership approach to working with sport, we distribute official data for organizations such as La Liga, the ATP and WTA. Genius Sports' commitment to sport goes beyond delivering profitable and technical solutions for our partners. We understand that the protection, integrity and successful commercialization of sports data is fundamental to the continued success of the industry. Its future requires those who run sports and those who utilize the data to work closely together, therefore ensuring sport is protected and opportunities are maximized.
Tallinn, Harjumaa EE