Digital Marketing Analyst
Location: Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Requisition Number: 125
Position Title: Analyst
As a digital marketing analyst, you will be instrumental in the design, set-up and optimisation of programmatic advertising campaigns. We require an experienced, hands-on Digital Marketing Analyst to work with our Programmatic Trading team located in Tallinn. You will liaise with the Business Development and Account Management teams in London to establish campaign objectives and recommend strategies and KPIs for new campaigns. You will implement appropriate campaign set-up and continually monitor the resulting campaign performance – making adjustments for optimal results. You will create detailed, insightful reports for clients on the performance achieved.
- Very good oral and written English skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly initiative and proactive
- Good knowledge of betting
- Experience with the AppNexus or MediaMath and advertiser platforms
- Experience working with teams in multiple locations
- Hands-on experience of digital advertising operations
- Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry
- An exciting opportunity to be an integral part of a focused, agile team
- Challenging work in an interesting and fast-moving industry
- Opportunity to work on different projects
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating modern working environment in central Tallinn
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Marketing Analyst
Genius Sports is a global leader in sports data technology, distribution and commercialization services. We provide innovative and data-driven solutions to sports leagues and federations.
Headquartered in London and across over 16 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognized as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. Founded on integrity, Genius Sports has become the trusted technology partner of hundreds of sporting bodies, including the world’s largest international federations and professional leagues such as FIBA and the English Premier League.
Taking a true partnership approach to working with sport, we distribute official data for organizations such as La Liga, the ATP and WTA. Genius Sports' commitment to sport goes beyond delivering profitable and technical solutions for our partners. We understand that the protection, integrity and successful commercialization of sports data is fundamental to the continued success of the industry. Its future requires those who run sports and those who utilize the data to work closely together, therefore ensuring sport is protected and opportunities are maximized.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tallinn, Harjumaa EE