.NET Team Lead
Location: Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania
Requisition Number: 170
As a part of our team you will work to develop next generation of applications to collect official real-time data for Basketball, Volleyball, American Football and a variety of other exciting sports. The data is crucial to a large and demanding customer base comprising Sporting Associations (such as FIBA, NBA, NCAA), Media and Sports Betting companies.
As a Development Team Lead you will take responsibility for complete management of one of our development teams from technical oversight to line management. This is a technical role and as such, you will be expected to also perform the same function as a Senior Developer on your team. This vacancy is a perfect match for a person who is passionate about sports, willing to take on challenges and responsibility for new projects from scratch, deliver the best quality results to our clients and to be an integral part of a focused, agile team.
- Technical oversight of the products being developed by your team, as well as technical implementation
- Agile team leadership and line management
- Working with Product Owners to ensure stories have the required level of detail
- Risk management – Identifying, mitigating and resolving business and technical risks
- Service outage management and further preventative and improvement measures
- Release management and continuous integration delivery
- Senior Developer level technical capabilities
- Strong communication and organization skills, with a positive attitude to teamwork and collaboration
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner, attentive to details, able to multi-task, and have excellent initiative
- Time management, both for yourself and your team
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Design and Development of Complex Distributed Real-Time Systems
- TDD/BDD and supporting technologies
- Service Orientated Architecture (concurrent processing, multi-threading, high availability)
- CQRS and Event Sourcing
- Domain Driven Design
- Messaging and communication technologies (Rabbit MQ, REST, WCF, ASP.NET Web API, SignalR, TCP)
- Familiarity with Front-end web technologies
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry
- Opportunity to work on different projects covering many different sports
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating modern working environment in central Vilnius
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company
Genius Sports is a global leader in digital sports content, technology and integrity services. Our technology is used in over 150 countries worldwide, empowering sports to capture, manage and distribute their live data and video, driving their digital transformation and enhancing their relationships with fans.
Headquartered in London, we are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, including many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NBA, Premier League, FIBA, NCAA and PGA TOUR.
Genius Sports is more than a technology provider. We build long-term partnerships with sports at all levels, helping them to control and maximise the value of their content while providing technical expertise and round-the-clock support.
Vilnius, Vilnius County LT